We provide critical support services to abused children and their non-offending family members in our 12 county coverage area. Help us continue to fight child abuse in the Coastal Bend by getting involved with your Children’s Advocacy Center. There are a number of ways to get connected.
So are you asking yourself, how can I help?
- volunteer your time at the center, at events, or in court
- make a one-time, monthly, or quarterly donation
- donate new or gently used stuffed animals or children’s books
- sponsor a donation drive or have T-shirt day at your place of business
- spread the word about our events and our center
Contact the center at 361-855-9058 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how you can get involved!!!
We accept donations on our website by credit card and PayPal; click the Donate button below. These donations help fund the day-to-day operations at the CAC. We also have a wish list of common everyday items we need for the center. Any donation type is greatly appreciated.