The Children’s Advocacy Center of the Coastal Bend (CACCB) is a collaborative effort of public agencies charged with investigating, prosecuting, and treating child victims of sexual and physical abuse. Our partner agencies include:
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (All Counties in the Coastal Bend)
- Corpus Christi Police Department
- Driscoll Children’s Hospital
- Nueces County District Attorney’s Office
- Nueces County Sheriff’s Department
- Therapist’s in the Coastal Bend Area
- All Police Departments in the Coastal Bend
The CACCB is an accredited member of the National Children’s Alliance and Children’s Advocacy Centers of Texas, Inc. We receive funding from CACs of Texas, the Children’s Justice Act, and private donations.
We provide services in Aransas, Beeville, Brooks, Duval, Jim Wells, Kenedy, Kleberg, Live Oak, McMullen, Nueces, Refugio, and San Patricio counties.